Wednesday, April 8, 2009

I Have Just Entered.............THE BLOGOSPHERE!!!!

Me at Spring Break in DR, 2007
(CEB II)



Greetings World,

Due to all of this free time on my hands, along with having a lot on my mind to write about, I have finally caved in and decided to chronicle my life and observations. This is somewhat inspired by sports columnist Bill Simmons's (a.k.a, The Sports Guy) and his podcast, "The BS Report". Like the "BS Report", I hope to create a "free-flowing converstaion" with my readers. So on that note, welcome to Cloud 10. Good times! Anyway, most of what you'll be seeing will be my ramblings about all kinds of random jibber-jabber. Even though I don't look it, sometimes I have alot on my mind. Sometimes, you can see info literally just pouring out of my ears. You just have to look reeeeal close. For all you sports fans out there, lucky for you, you can see my thoughts on everything from my expectations of the 2009 Red Sox to who really should be the 2009 NBA MVP. I also will comment on subjects from music, pop culture, and sweet life in general. I'll try my best to master the art of this blog thing. And in honor of the dawn of a new baseball season.......PLAY BALL!!

No comments:

Post a Comment